Sunday, June 15, 2008

Signature Quilts

Hello again.. I see that I am consistant on the sporadic posts! It is already June and we are in a wonderful Heavy thunderstorm. My thoughts are with those that are having problems with Mother Nature.

I am in the middle of a 3rd signature quilt that I am making for a special person. The request is gold and black and the reception will carry about 500 people. I was very lucky that Summer 2008 QNL came in my mailbox and sent me the perfect pattern. I was going to do this pattern but they have added a nice twist that I like. It is called a railfence but they have added a box to it. I loved the idea!!
The person that is getting the quilt had asked for it in Golds/blacks all the signatures will go in the little squares...but there are some that like to write a story so I will add a boarder of the Anchor fabric so that the option is avaliable. I hope you are able to see the anchors. I will post the other 2 shortly that have been done.

Happy a great day hopefully with a little sewing involved and a hug to go with it.

1 comment:

  1. hi,I have to say your quilts and blog is a treat to read, also great inspirations and ideas. Thanks from another quilter...Lise

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...