Thursday, July 24, 2008

I can't wait to show you

Well I couln't wait I am so excited!! I have to show you my progress in just a couple of days...my days are work are so pleasant cause all I can think of is what I am going to do when I get home. This is the start of my Aunt Millie's garden. My choice of the pieced background still excites me and the colors of trying to go primitive is still what I am going for.


I have to put the dark circles in the middle of the flowers but I have them all cut and ready to put on my block.. there are still a few leaves as well as the pieced center.. I was not going to piece the center like they had but I have changed my mind and thought that it would really add to the quilt..

3 comments:

  1. This is going to be a really good quilt! I like Piece o' Cake designs. I haven't checked their patterns lately and am not familar with this pattern Have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are beautiful I can understand why you would be proud of them .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pieced backround look of this quilt" are you simply cutting up a four squares and sewing them back together again? I have alway loved the looks of mixing different back round blocks together in one quilt and this just adds another demention. Linda

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...