Sunday, September 14, 2008

I know.. I know

What starting another new project?? but the American Patchwork & Quilting Oct2008 issue has the most beautiful star quilt!! As I have been thinking about it since it came to my door about 2 weeks ago...my fabric started knocking on the doors to say we can be a part of it really!! we can we can... lo and behold look what happened to my table...it was jumped!!
so this was Friday. I have all my strips cut and I have the first section sewn...as I cut the strips I did a few changes and now I am on my way to make this wonderful quilt!! I was at the http://www.cockadoodlequilts.com almost all day yesturday for their open house. It was great fun some of the other instructors where there and Joanne pulled out new bolts of fabric to admire...yes I did buy Lakehouse fabrics more hydrangea fabric!!

Well off to sew more strips and applique more blocks and try to get some sleep!!
Hope you are all having a wonderful sew day. We were supposed to get rain the sun has peeked out and I am currently wishing for it to rain again so that I can stay in and sew.

Deb

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that quilt too and am considering making it as well...
    I will watch your progress and hopefully be more tempted to try it!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fabrics look so delicious. Great choices. I can't wait to see how the quilt turns out. Take care.
    ravelly1-quiltzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...