Monday, July 19, 2010

dancing the night away

we went out for the first time in ages and had a blast met some real cheeky people and had a great time dancing..





What was great is they liked the same dances and music it was a fantastic time!!
above is the view from the boat we were on downtown CN Tower


Waiting to board the bot..me in the red...


This gentleman above boarded us on.. isn`t he friendly looking...


This is the sky while we were waiting...very stormy weather looking but it all cleared up and it was just perfect...I get sea sick so glad it was all smooth sailing... thanks to new friends and a wonderful DH..

8 comments:

  1. What a fun thing to do. I could never get my other half to do something like that.

    I had to laugh when you said your hips hurt the next day (in yesterdays post), mine would too. The last time we danced was the other day Bob was in the garage and I went out to see what he was up to. Josh Turner was crooning on the radio and I made him dance with me. The doors were open and we got applause from our neighbors LOL.

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I didn't recognize you. So glad you identified yourself. I was looking for someone with short hair and couldn't find her. LOL That is something I would like to do.....not the dancing, I have two left feet, just the boat ride. Maybe I can talk everyone into a ride next week in Sudbury.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun boat trip! If the dancing starts I'm on my own.....he won't dance at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! Glad you enjoyed yourselves. I always love to see Toronto from the water. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the two of you had a blast!!!

    Your yo-yo top is coming along ever so nicely ..... we must meet up soon .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great time... I love boat rides like that... they have a great one in Winnepeg...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great boat trip! Looks like a blast!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...