Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I thought you all would like to see what was in them there packages. Major spoiled I am .
Dish clothes crocheted with a wondeful hand towel for the holiday`s flat pins FQ`s needle holder but my favorite is this wonderful wallet I just love it. can I ever be so lucky. Oh there was a magazine there too but it is already by my favorite chair getting lots of page turning.  And pot holders that are lovely angels, watching over my stove already. I put the nail file over the wonderful tag she put on my wallet it is made especially for ME...VBG

Go click on the hand quilting button there are a group of women that are signed up on the blog that are posting what they use for hand quilting I think I will enjoy the different tools that everyone uses and you might learn somethin`

well I hope that everyone is trying to keep dry this is the wettest I have seen Ontario for a while. I am glad we got that pool filled in we don`t have to worry about it overflooding! and the rain will soak and and get that dirt settled.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely goodies! We had floods here last weekend,not major but floods just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the other side of the continent and we've been having record rain here, too. Luckily, we haven't flooded.

    The box of goodies is impressive. You are spoiled, indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...