Friday, June 22, 2012

I can be….


100_3873
My own worst enemy. I look through magazines and then I see something I just love and KNOW I have the fabric to make it!
See that picture on the right well look what happened it popped right outta there and onto my cutting table only to become a quilt! I just loved these 25in blocks! this is the first one and I am making nine to make a queen with boarders.
100_3870
Mary (no blog anonymous poster) and I had our first  sew together without Rosemarie, I am sure it was trying for Mary since she is the only one I can pick on. We missed Rosemarie, but Mary brought over some wonderful Lasagne and we gobbled it up then sewed some while a wonderful heavy thunderstorm came barrelling through and both sagas of Twilight were on…great mindless movies.
Look at the perfect (in my opinion) patriotic mini she has made and now doing some big  stitch just perfect for the American holiday. Don`t worry I will post the finished quilt when she is done. This is the pattern that was a BOW with Temecula Quilt Company
100_3872
Thought you would like a better glimpse of the block, Rosemarie will remember that cheddar fabric I had bought from Sew Sisters. I know, I know I just made a single wedding ring but now I see they come in large too…LOL

5 comments:

  1. Twenty five inches......that is sure one large block! Mary's little quilt is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do love that block. At least 25 inches is great size - not many blocks to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I've never made a 2 color quilt myself or should I say started one...grin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one bright quilt ..... you make me smile! I do remember you buying that fabric and I'm glad that you are using it up!

    Mary ..... love your wee mini and the big stitch quilting! Can't wait to see it all done with the binding on. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one bright quilt ..... you make me smile! I do remember you buying that fabric and I'm glad that you are using it up!

    Mary ..... love your wee mini and the big stitch quilting! Can't wait to see it all done with the binding on. :o)

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...