Saturday, August 25, 2012

we`re hiding


100_4052
first i wanted to give you some close ups of Sandy`s quilting I hope you can see it…my brick and mortar
100_4053
my seaweed along the boarders
100_4054
100_4055
the detail is incredible
100_4056
What is exciting is Sandy will be starting a blog...FINALLY now I will have to convince Mary too...I know you are reading this Mary...LOL

and so we will be hiding out a bit lots going on in the household
100_4057
this kitty is not well my vet`s assistant (fantastic gal) actually made a house call for me to give her a shot for antibiotics…Nosey is not happy…cross your fingers and hope it works.

4 comments:

  1. Poor kitty, hope she gets better soon......that fuschia backing fabric is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice quilting. funny kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Nosey feels better soon. I have an unhappy kitty right now too, so I understand what you are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the quilts. The patterns are gorgeous. Hope the little kitty get well soon.
    financial advisors

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...