Saturday, January 12, 2013

Right to the point

The winner is number 9- Peg who coincidently is part of the winter white exchange I am in!!

Thanks to the lovely comments and some of the great tips that were posted glad I can pass this win to share with someone else. now I am going to go applique some before the day starts.

This is the quilt that won the 2nd place vote I think there was some confusion on the one I posted earlier



I found these leaves i am going to set them as this
and then add these leaves on point as sashing so I will have to add some triangles so that the little ones are on point I hope there are enough. Plus I have to put the siggy blocks in some how, any suggestions. Funny the song that is on right now is `Making it work`good one radio

 
So Peg I will email you with the certificate this weekend...thanks again for all the followers, devoted commentors and people that just stop by to look

3 comments:

  1. Should be a good sale. here in Florida there are a couple of shops that I am visiting to get my stash going for spring at the cottage.
    lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you! What a wonderful surprise! Since I received your email, I've been on the Quilt Show site, created a profile, and can hardly wait to see what wonders are in store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Peg! I love all those leaf blocks.

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...